Pilates Place is an official Teacher Training Center for Pilates Sports Center.
Do you want to become a Pilates instructor? Do you love helping people transform their lives through physical fitness? Are you looking for a fulfilling career where you can meet new people all the time. If so, then Pilates Place has the answer for you.
The Cutting Edge Approach to Pilates Teacher Training – PSC teaches a contemporary approach to the method developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920s; one that preserves the essence of the original technique but incorporates today’s knowledge and principals.
Students will learn the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates all in one program using a beautiful, organized photographic manual. Upon completion of your Pilates Teacher Training program, you can take the PMA Pilates Certification™ exam.
This all-inclusive 450+ hour course includes:
- Pilates Mat
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table
- Wunda Chair
- Assessment and alignment protocol
- Equipment safety course
- Programming for any level of client proficiency and special circumstances
- About the PMA & the PSC Program – Click to Download Doc
- What makes the PSC Program Unique? – Click to Download DOC
- About the PSC Program – Click to Download DOC (Hours / Requirements / Materials / Refund Policy / Bridge Program)
|Tuesdays/Thursdays||10 am - 2 pm|
|Fundamentals||June 6th - June 8th|
|Mat||June 13th - June 29th|
|Reformer||July 6th - August 15th|
|Cadillac||August 17th - September 7th|
|Wunda Chair||September 12th - September 26th|
Pilates Teacher Training Rates
Full Course: (Deposit of $500) $4,900.00 minus deposit.
OR Modular Courses:
- Start Up Program / Fundamentals – $300
- Pilates Mat – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Reformer – $2000 (Deposit of $100)
- Cadillac – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
- Chair – $1000 (Deposit of $100)
Pilates Teacher Training at Pilates Place is conducted by Greg Monk, a PMA®Certified Pilates Teacher and Master Teacher Trainer through Pilates Sports Center. He carries a wealth of knowledge and experience and has helped many people start a career as a Pilates Instructor.